Summertime child care credits

If your kids are under the age of 13 and they go to day camp during the summer, you can get a credit on your tax return for your costs. The Child and Dependent Care Credit is for the care of your child or qualifying person so you can work or look for work, so if you want to claim these expenses the kids absolutely can not stay at camp overnight. Save your receipts because the credit can max out at $2,100 for two or more children depending on the amount of your adjusted gross income.

Contact your licensed tax professional for advice.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Featured Services:




Four Local CPA Offices to Serve You:
Needham, MA
Bonita Springs, FL
Cape Coral, FL
Asheville, NC